01. Full name: Jennifer Renee Dills Collins
02. Birthday: 12-8-1975
03. Birth state: Kentucky
04. Birth town: Lexington
05. Hospital: I have no idea.
06. Age: 28
07. Sex: Female
???? missing #s ????
09. Weight at birth: Uh... not sure.
10. Weight now: Way to friggin' much!!!!
11. Time of birth: 10 something in the a.m.
12. Height: 5'5"
13. Eye color: Green
14. Tan/pale: Pale
15. Race: Caucasian
16. Heritage: Not sure about that one either. My mom just did our family geneology but I don't have a copy of the stuff yet.
17. Hair color: Red
18. Natural hair color: Brown
19. Kind of hair: Straight
20. Hair length: Right at shoulder length. I need to get it trimmed about a half an inch very soon.
21. Shoe size: 8
22. Bra size: Wouldn't you like to know.
23. Piercings: 4 holes, two in each ear lobe.
24. Tattoos: This will be my reward when I get down to my ideal weight. I want one around my ankle, like an anklette looking type tattoo.
25. School: None. I graduated a while ago.
26. Grade school: Parkwood Elementary
27. Class of: 1994
28. Sports played now: NONE!!
29. Sports played in the past: I never really played any sports per se. I took a tennis class for six weeks once and took ballet.
30. Pets: 3 cats and 1 dog
31. Do you like to sing in the shower?: Absolutely, only when my hubby is not in ear shot.
32. Sign: Sagittarius
01. Parents names: Tom & Lona
02. Color hair your mother has: Brown
03. Color hair your father has: Brown
02. Parent's occupations: Mom - housewife, father - just got promoted to a job at the Pentagon.
03. Kind of car you have: 1999 Dodge Durango SUV
04. Sibling age/names: Randy - age uh... 25 I think. LOL & Laura - age 20
05. Live: Georgia
06. Rooms in your house: like bedrooms or total rooms? uh... 3 bedrooms and 7-8 total rooms depending on how you break up the kitchen area.
07. Color theme of your room: Still how we bought it. Kind of beige color. Haven't redecorated yet.
08. Color of carpet: Beige
09. Room size: Enough space I suppose.
10. Bed size: Queen
11. Sheet colors: White flannel with blue snow flakes on them. (Twas a gift)
12. How many pillows: Too many to count between me and my hubby. I only use two.
13. Furniture in your room: bed, side table, filing cabinet, large bookshelf for all my action figures, large bookshelf for my hubby's computer books and some action figures, hubby's computer desk with all his misc computer stuff, dresser, and lots of junk we need to get out of there.
14. Kind of computer: Gateway
15. Money in bank account: Never enough.
16. Posters in room: None. Two very nice pictures taken my by my hubby's professional photographer uncle.
DO YOU NORMALLY... (more often than not):
01. Ask or answer questions? answer
02. Bathe in the morning or at night? night
03. Converse or participate in awkward silence? participate in awkward silence
04. Talk or listen? listen
05. Dress up or dress down? dress down
06. Stay up late or get to bed early? It depends on what is going on the next day.
07. Get what you want or get what you deserve? Sometimes
08. Get attention or give your attention? Get attention
09. Stand out or blend in? blend in. I am hardly ever noticed. Mostly because of the shyness factor I think.
???? missing #s ????
11. Listen to music or watch TV? Watch t.v.
12. Win or lose? lose
13. Plan or follow-through? Plan
14. Smile or cry? Smile. Smile, though I don't do that as much as I would like I do smile more than cry.
15. Get up early enough to see the sunrise? everyday except on weekend.
16. Use books or Internet for research? Internet
17. Sing it or hum it? sing it as long as I know the words
18. Style your hair or just whatever? Depends on where I am going. Usually just whatever.
19. Call or get called? Get called
20. Visit or have people over? Get visited, though that doesn't happen much.
21. Eat or skip breakfast? I try to eat to keep the metabolism up.
22. Make a meal or go out for one? Make
23. Drive or get driven? Drive - I get car sick when driven by someone else.
24. Do what you had planned? Most of the time.
25. Attend or skip class/work? Attend.
26. Act like yourself or act appropriately? Act appropriately.
27. Laugh or get laughed at? Laugh
28. Indulge or abstain? Indulge. I think my weight and credit card balances are a good indicator of that.
29. Help others or help yourself? Help others.
30. Eat what's good for you or eat what tastes good? What tastes good.
31. Turn it up or just get closer? Turn it up
32. Start it or finish it? Start it. I usually finish things, unless it is cross stitch. I have tons of those started and not finished.
33. Stay bored or get things done? I am starting to get things done.
34. Apologize or be stubborn? Stubborn. I have only apologized twice in my life that I can recall and one of the blew up in my face later so I say... why bother anymore.
35. Tell them you have a crush on them or hope they figure it out? I have only admitted to one person to his face that I liked him and asked him out. My hubby and I got together by using a third party friend.
36. Pay for yourself or get paid for? Well, I am married now so we both pay for things.
37. Lean in first or wait for them to make a move? Wait for them to make the move
38. Get rejected or never ask? Never ask
39. Hope it happens or make it happen? Hope it happens
40. Try your hardest or hard enough? try your hardest
41. Work it out or put up with what you got? Work it out.
42. Talk it through or ignore it as much as you can? Talk it out.
43. Know or think? Depends
44. Trust or suspect? Trust until given reason to do otherwise.
DO YOU. . . ?
01. Pluck your eyebrows?: Yes, since the 10th grade.
02. Ever cut or hurt yourself on purpose?: Yes, in the past.
03. Use icq, aol buddy list, etc.?: Seldomly, not enough time to talk for long.
04. Drink enough water?: No
05. Wear shoes in the house or take them off?: Take them off usually.
06. Eat wheat bread or white?: wheat
07. Kiss on the first date?: Don't have any first dates being married.
08. Dream in color or black and white?: Color
09. Have any dimples?: As heavy as I am... yes.
10. Remember being born?: Does anyone? <_< No. 11. Drink alcohol? Yes 12. Like high school? HATED IT!! Until my senior year. 13. Like sunrises or sunsets the most?: Yes 14. Want to live to be 100?: Only if I have good health. 15. Think women should be expected to shave their body hair? Yeah, especially if you are going to wear a tank top, shave them pits! 16. Like salty food or sugary food the most?: Sugary 17. Think a flat stomach is important?: No. 18. Think you are tolerant of other peoples beliefs?: Yes 19. Believe in magic?: Not really, no. 20. Have nightmares frequently?: Not frequently but on occasion. 21. Like your nose?: Yes 22. Like abstract art?: Not particularly. 23. Think you can draw well?: Absolutely not. 24. Listen to music daily?: Yes 25. Like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?: I usually wear the same ones everyday but I do own a variety. 26. Write poetry?: yes 27. Snore when you sleep?: Yes according to my hubby. 28. Sleep more on your back, front, or sides?: stomach 29. Think balding men should shave their heads?: Not necessarily. 30. Know anyone who is clinically depressed?: Yes 31. Know someone who has cancer?: Yes 32. Like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?: Both 33. Have a middle name? what is it?: Renee, but when I got married I dropped the Renee and use my maiden name initial in my signature. SEX 01. Are You Straight or Gay? Straight 02. Ever been kissed? Duh... I am married afterall. 03. Kissed someone of the same sex? HELL NO!! 04. French kissed? Yes 05. Held hands? Yes 06. Hugged someone? Yes ???? missing #s ???? 27. Do you believe in waiting until marriage to have sex? My family believed in waiting... I didn't wait. 28. Have you ever had a crush on a friend's boy/girlfriend? Not their actual boyfriend. I liked the same guy at the same time one of my friends did once. I ended up dating him though not her. 29. Have you ever done anything with a friend's bf/gf? No 30. Do you joke about sex a lot? Not really ???? mising #s ???? 37. Does someone's reputation have an effect on your answer if they asked you out? Yes, it did. I am glad my husband didn't have that trait though or we wouldn't have gotten married. HAVE YOU EVER 01. Smoked a cigarette: Yes 02. Smoked a cigar: Yes 03. Snorted coke: No 04. Smoked weed: No 05. Been high: No 07. Said "I hope you die" to someone: I am sure at some point in my life I have. 08. Tried to kill yourself: Not seriously but I did cut myself and take lots of aspirin one time to get attention. 09. Gotten in a fist fight: No. 10. Lied to your parents: Yes 11. Broken a bone: No 12. Lied to your friends: Yes 13. Bit someone: Disgusting. 14. Bungee jumped: No 15. Been skydiving: No 16. Gotten drunk: Yes 17. Gotten totally wasted: Yes, never again. 18. Given someone a bruise: Surely at some point. 19. Skinny-dipped: No but I did have sex in a pool once. Just not totally naked. 20. Driven illegally: I have driven drunk which is illegal. But never driven under age or without a license. 21. Ditched someone: Yes 22. Freak danced: No 23. Shoplifted: Yeah, when I was pretty young. And accidentally once when leaving something on the bottom of the shopping cart by accident and not paying for it at check out. 24. Cut yourself: yes 25. Skipped school: Yes 26. Hung up on someone: Yes 27. Gone commando: No 28. Thrown up at school: No 29. Made yourself throw up: No 30. Flashed someone: No ???? missing #s ???? 32. Had a burping contest: No 33. Snuck out: Yes. And my parents put an alarm system on the house a result. Not to keep burglars out but to keep me in. LMAO! But I found a way around it and could get through my window without the alarm going off. Then they put a separate code on the windows and I couldn't do that anymore. 34. Been to a school dance: Yes 35. Thought your teacher was hot: Hell yeah. 10th grade band director. Major Hottie. 36. Had an eating disorder: Yeah, eating way to much!! ???? missing #s ???? 41. Had surgery: No 42. Seen a therapist: Yes 43. Farted loud and people heard: When you have been married as long as I have it happens. But only my hubby has heard, never a crowd of people or anything. 44. Burped louder than a guy: No 45. Done a split: Yes, just not lately. 46. Been on a cheerleading team: HELL NO!!!! I am the anti-cheerleader. LOL 47. Played spin the bottle: No. Truth or Dare was always our game at parties. GIRL TALK 01. Do you stuff your bra? No. 02. Have you ever stuffed your bra? No. 03. What make-up do you wear daily? There is nothing I wear on a DAILY basis. 04. What are your underwear like right now? uh... white. That's all you need to know. 05. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not sure. Enough to match anything I could possibly need to wear. 06. Come on, tell the truth. Is that really your true hair color? No. 07. What do you most like about your body? The fact that it does have the capability to become smaller. 08. And least? The fact that right now it is way to large. 09. How many fillings do you have? Too many to count. Not because of lack of brushing. Genetically thin enamel. 10. Do you think you're good looking? I would say average I guess. Not so ugly that people turn their heads at my appearance. 11. Do other people often tell you that you're good-looking? Just my hubby. ^_^ 12. Do you look like any celebrities? I have been told twice that I look like Tiffany Amber Theisen. I don't see it. 13. Do you like a man with muscles or not? No. I want a man I can snuggle with. You can't snuggle with a brick. 14. Tall or short men? Tall 15. Does your dream guy have long or short hair? That doesn't matter to me. ???? missing #s ???? 17. How long is your leg hair? It's slightly stubbly right now. ???? mising #s ???? 21. Are your eyebrows a different color from your hair? Yes 22. Do you pluck your eyebrows? Yes ???? missing #s ???? 25. Can you dance? Uh... no, not really no. ???? missing #s ???? 29. When was your first period? age 12 30. If you unexpectedly got pregnant, what would you do? I did unexpectantly get pregnant at age 18, about halfway through my senior year. I married the father and we struggled for a good eight years before we finally became pretty stable. We are still married to this day and have two kids now. 31. Do you plan on having kids?: Let's say I plan to have no more. 32. Future daughters/sons names? Son: Alan-Michael Daughter: Sheridan I am not having any more so there are no future names. 33. Are you pro-choice? I have waivered on this one for a while. I used to be hard core pro choice. But lately, with the morning after pill and all, I lean more towards wishing people wouldn't do it. I would never choose it for myself lets put it that way. 34. Do your underwear and bras usually match? No THE PAST 01. Any good memories from this year? Yes, I would have a pretty lousy life if not. 02. Any bad memories from this year? Yes, you have to take the good with the bad. 03. Do you regret anything from this year? Not so far. 04. Do you regret anything you've ever done? Yes. I wish I had waited until I was married to have sex for the first time. 05. Who was your first boyfriend/girlfriend? Brad Ethridge 06. Did you ever have braces? Yes - for two years. 07. What is your best childhood memory? I have too many to count. Lots of fun stuff happened when I was a kid. 08. Do you have the same friends you did when you were seven and under? Only one, my best friend Stephanie. 09. What was your favorite childhood toy? It depends on what stage of childhood you are talking about. 10. What was your favorite cartoon when you were four? I have no idea. 11. What was your favorite movie as a child? Again, depends on the age. From age 7 and up... anything gory! 12. Did you ever suck your thumb? Not sure 13. What color hair did you have as a kid? Brown, lighter than it is naturally now. 14. What was your first word? Not sure. 15. How did your parents name you? I think they just used popular names at the time. 16. What does your name mean? Jennifer - (taken from Guinevere) GUINEVERE f English, Welsh Mythology Pronounced: GWIN-e-veer Old French form of the Welsh name Gwenhwyfar, which is composed of the elements gwen meaning "fair, white" and hwyfar meaning "smooth". In Arthurian legend she is the beautiful wife of King Arthur. Her betrayal of her husband with Mordred prompted the battle of Camlann, which led to the deaths of both Mordred and Arthur. Later versions of the legends tell of her adulterous affair with Sir Lancelot. (Taken from www.behindthename.com) THE PRESENT 01. Current Music: none 02. Current CD in player: Linkin Park Hybrid Theory 03. Current conversations: none 04. Current time: 10:50 a.m. 05. Current clothes: White Nike t-shirt, and blue lounge around pants. Very comfortable. 06. Current hair: Pony tail 07. Current taste: Haven't eaten yet today. No cravings. 08. Current mood: FREEZING!! 09. Current smell: Not much as my nose is pretty stuffed. 10. Current thing you should be doing: Probably cleaning house. 11. Current desktop picture: Pretear wallpaper which contains all Himeno and all the knights. 12. Current favorite group: I don't have any favs per say. 13. Current book: The Hobbit. 14. Current refreshment: Just finished my coffee. 15. Current worry: My parents moving. 16. Current crush: My only and only hubby of course.